Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekly Participation

Well, I:

  • Spent a lot of time reading the discussion boards and blog entries (and when I say a lot, think three or four weeks worth of participation in one week ;) )
  • Learned how to use Google Reader for tracking eJournals from several platforms and used the Notes feature to keep track of my activity (I haven't figured out how to share this yet in a clean and clear format, but I'm working on figuring it out)
  • Responded to several discussion board posts, but only in a few of the threads.
  • Responded to a few other student's eJournals
  • Created and posted to my blog
  • Read and responded on the Course blog
  • Worked on the Course Wiki
  • Started the back-end construction of my Produsage assignment
Oh, did I also mention that I re-read Shirky's book and started reading Bruns book too? (As an aside for Axel Bruns should he ever read this post: Please put some pictures or something in your next book to break up the text a little. Though I appreciate the few little graphics you did add along the way, next time please use Web 2.0 to get a coulple dozen pictures to spice things up a little. I hear flickr.com and photobucket.com have a few pictures you could use).

Week 1 is in the books. Hopefully the next five will be equally as engaging. :)

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Has it only been a week? Feels like midterm!

    So whatcha planning for the Produsage assignment?

    "Learned how to use Google Reader for tracking eJournals from several platform and used the Notes feature to keep track of my activity" == how'd you do that?

    Took me a week to figure out how to add a comment!

    --Barbara

    ReplyDelete