Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 4 - What did I do?

This week just flew by. On Monday, it was Monday, on Tuesday, it was Saturday. Where did the week go?

Anyway, for week 4 I:

  • Submitted Produsage 1
  • Reveiwed and commented on Produsage 1 for other students
  • Wrote on the course blog
  • Wrote on my own blog
  • Worked with Chris and Lee Ann on Produsage 2
  • Had a knock-down drag-out with a wiki software package
  • Wrote on the course discussion board
  • Refinished a 56 year old oak dressing cabinet (what, did you think all I did was this class?)
  • Tried out twiddla.com for the first and last time (not all Web 2.0 technology is great...apparently)
  • Got super excited that a few people created some stuff in SL from my tutorial (it was an empty island when I started and now it is slowly growing).
  • Read the Bruns book (are we almost done reading that thing?)

I can't believe it, but Week 4 is in the books. Only two weeks to go. I'm having way too much fun for this to end. Maybe we can have a class for the fall called Web 2.0.1 - if we do, I'll register.

No comments:

Post a Comment