Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week 3 - What did I do?

In week 3 I worked like a crazy person on the produsage assignment, trying to get it done and posted on Sunday. Unfortunately, I spent so much time developing the Second Life Island and the corresponding wiki that I didn't do a lot of anything else.

I did:
  • Finish my produsage assignment, including Second Life Development and a new wiki
  • Post to my own blog
  • Post to the course blog a bit
  • Participated briefly in the course discussion board
  • Read the Bruns chapters
  • Slept and ate a little
  • Prematurely looked at everyone's posted produsage assignments (really good stuff too!)

I was more active on my own this week, spending many, many hours on the produsage assignment, but I neglected the class participation a little over the course of the week. Thank goodness the participation grade is over a three week period, rather than week by week.

Now, I'll turn in my 3-5 pages tomorrow and start on Week 4.

Week 3 is in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment