Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 5 - What did I do?

The class is winding down and I'm going to miss the experience of producing projects for the class, although I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of deliverables to keep me busy in future courses. So what did I do this week?
  • Read the Bruns assigned reading
  • Worked with Chris, Lea Ann, and Barbara on the OSSA site (OK, this took the bulk of my time, but we wanted it to look really good before introducing the site to everyone)
  • Posted to the course discussion board
  • Posted on my blog
  • Read classmate blogs and posted on the course blog
  • Posted in OSSA discussions topics, including helping Lea Ann with connection problems, recommending new computers for Chris, and marveling at how much Barbara can cram into one week of her life.
  • Worked with Chris, Lea Ann, and Barbara on the OSSA site (I know, this one is here twice, but I did a lot of work on it ;)
  • Submitted produsage assignment 2 and the accompanying paper
  • Kept my word to never use Twiddla again

The rest of the class seems as though it will be reflective and I'm thankful for the opportunity to slow down and remember that I took the class to learn, as much as I took it to produce...or produse, perhaps.

Week 5 is in the books! Week 6, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment